一個人的嘀咕

情緒好滿好滿,想說的事情好多好多,想做的事情也堆得快壓得我喘不過氣來。可是情緒該往哪發洩。想分享的事情,對象該找誰。想做的事,該怎麼做才能讓自己滿意。不該做的做了一堆。
你知道為什麼我一直放不下嗎?
因為我以為只有你懂。只有你會懂。
原來都只是,我以為。還有你以為。
很討厭自己做些會讓自己後悔的事。
如果。如果有如果。如果有如果有如果。
我真的希望,我當初沒有出現在那個場合。
我希望,我們到現在,還是陌生人。
我希望,當天我選擇的是工作。
我希望,我還是如初把陌生人擋在門外。
也許我還是一樣戴著面具生活。
也許你還在塑造你那完美的形象。
選擇坦蕩蕩的那一刻,明明心里有不安
為什麼還是學不會保護自己。
為什麼,會走上赤裸裸的這一步。
為什麼,我覺得我不認識你了。
為什麼那麼多的為什麼,都沒有答案。
對自己說了多少次,
明知道結局是如此,為什麼還要飛蛾撲火
摸著自己的良心,良心被傷害得,躲起來了
心裡嘀咕,當個壞人多好。
從今天起,到壞人的圈圈。
不需要理由。不需要藉口。
謊言當正餐把它吃掉就好。
當自己的壞人。
倒想看看自己的極限到哪。
不是放棄自己。
只是想挑戰自己的極限到哪裡。
融入這個社會,應該不難。
反正,我沒什麼好輸了。

3 comments:

zhG said...

Remind me of the song 先睹为快
What never kill you makes you stronger.

Anonymous said...

Febby I was just looking at the stuff you wrote, clearly it's only your perspective towards this all. Live positive man, your diary is too pessimistic.
I have been serious with this relationship, it's not like I've been going to parties much at all than you have. It's just simply because we just can't understand each other, you keeping yourself quiet doesn't mean you are understanding me or accepting. If you did you wouldn't be typing this all. You should have a good idea of when this relationship started to collapse. We both had our faults.
You express so much here and not say much in reality and yet can talk like a friend is inconsistently confusing. You mentioned conscience, so tell me what is your conscience? and how did I hurt you? or do you really think I have cheated on you still.
I was wrong to think we could still hang out as friends, your mind is can't be in that state I see. It was my bad decision to have let Niigata trip happen and the following consequences of it all.
I don't want the same thing to repeat again for the next 2 trips, maybe it was just a bad idea after all since we're still on a different frequency. I don't see why you need to be in a bad circle or be a bad person when it doesn't do you any benefit or make a positive appeal to anyone around you including me. If you think I'm the cause of all your misery, don't worry I won't share my life with you, I'll keep my foot well outside of your life.

Anonymous said...

You're responsible for the well being of your own life, even if your in or not in a relationship. Is it not?