Trip t o Japan



Had a wonderful month being with you and only you.
even at this moment, I can't stop thinking of you, whether on train, bus, sleeping or eating, I miss you more than I could ever imagine.

What have we done in the past month in Japan?
well basically spent the first week studyin as school still commences. Had a few tests but managed to hang out at Harajuku, Shinjuku and Shibuya at night. Went to almost every game stations, be it Sega, Adores, Taito! and we killed most we targeted! best record? over 30 toys a day!!
now those are the things I live with when you are not with me...

went to onsen twice! and of course ski ski also
sooo much "fun" rolling down the hill..and bumping into terrified skiers
paise la..next time will take lessons before dashing into the snow.

what else we done? sooo soo much fun! but then Im having a hard time with all those pictures and videos..so I'll update more when Im done with them.

peace
Guest

0 comments: